Friday, October 1, 2021

October Scare Fest 2021

 


As I actually have time this year to do some thematic reading, my goal is to dive in full steam to pick up my tradition of October spooky reading.  so, here we are... October Scare Fest 2021!


Here is my tentative list.  I am very certain I won't have time to read all these books, but go big or go home, right.


E-Books 👻


Horror on the High Seas:  Classic Weird Sea Tales Selected by David A. Sutton

Dark Dixie II: Tales of Southern Horror by Ronald Kelly

Amongst Screaming Things: A Collection of Cozy Horror by Various

The Platform Edge: Uncanny Tales of the Railways Edited by Mike Ashley

Tales of Terror: from the Tunnel's Mouth by Chris Priestley


Audiobooks🧛


Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno Garcia

Scary Tales to Tell in the Dark by Alvin Schwartz

HP Lovecraft's Book of the Supernatural by Various Authors


Yeah, I know I'll be lucky to read three or four of these, but at least I'll try!

Happy Spooky Halloween!🦇

I'd love to hear what you're reading this month. Feel free to post in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Schools Attack

  A Deadly Education by Naomi Novik My Rating: Five out of Five Stars. My Review on Goodreads Here I am, almost three years late writing thi...